With everything going on in America this week, we take a moment to look at racial reconciliation and the role of the Church body.
- Racial reconciliation recognizes the created value of every person.
- Racial reconciliation is more than diversity.
- Racial reconciliation allows you to have empathy and compassion even when you don’t understand.
- Reconciliation is not just a social issue, it’s a Gospel issue.
- Reconciliation happens when the church continues to BE the church and stops just going to church.